Emerging AI technologies offer a wide range of business opportunities with the promise of marvelous results. However, starting an AI project and maximizing the trade-off between business impact and resources spent is still a demanding task requiring a thorough understanding of what AI can and cannot do for your business.
By taking this course, you will get a brief introduction to:
- what you can use artificial intelligence for,
- how you as a business leader should approach it from a corporate strategy point of view,
- what crucial strategic decisions you have to make in advance,
- what competences you need in order to succeed,
- how you should start and proceed with the different stages of your project.